Welcome to week 1! Only 7 more to go... :} I'll be posting the current % weight lost at the RIGHT of this blog, so check over there each week. As for the "prizes" mentioned earlier, I'll do a current blog post letting you know who has won. Here's how they work:
On January 11 & 25, & February 8 & 22 (so every OTHER week) there will be a $15 cash prize awarded to the winner of those week's weigh-ins. To qualify for the prize weigh-ins, you MUST have submitted a number the previous week. (This is the reason to weigh in on the "off" weeks. Does this make sense?) This hopefully keeps us all going along the way, not dropping out if we're not in line to "win the pot." If you lose your 10% AND win a prize weigh-in, you've earned your money back! I can already tell the competition is going to be good, so keep it going!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment